Paving Width: 2.5-9.5m
Maximum Paving Thickness: 500mm
Engine Power: With 213kW/2000rpm, this engine conforms to China-III emission regulation.
SRP09-C5 (MA mechanical assembled version)
SRP09-C5 (SA hydraulic telescopic version)
Operating weight (Kg)
Basic paving width (m)
Maximum paving width (m)
Maximum paving thickness (mm)
Maximum productivity (t/h)
Rated power/rated speed (kW/rpm)
Overall dimensions of machine (mm)
Traveling speed (km/h)
Paving speed (m/min)
Hopper capacity (t)
- The equipped SDEC SC9D turbocharged diesel engine conforms to China-III emission regulation, featuring low noise and emission, strong power, high reliability and durability, and powerful fuel adaptability.
Repairs and maintenances
- The integrally openable engine hood and left and right doors make all repair and maintenance points, including all working pumps, control valves, and filter elements, easily accessible.
- The centralized lubrication system supplies lubricating grease automatically to bearings of scraper conveyor and spiral distributor.
- The control console can be laterally slide and vertically adjusted to meet the actual needs of different operators.
- The left and right seats can be rotated to the outer side of machine body and the streamline cab structure provides a good vision.
- The large glass fiber reinforced plastic canopy is easily telescopic in both sides to provide a comfortable driving/riding environment.
- The canopy and the exhaust tail pipe can be lifted and lowered simultaneously by the manually-operated hydraulic pump to improve the maneuverability and comfort of the operator.
- The lengthened and widened high-capacity hopper achieves high productivity.
- The spring-cushioned push roller can remarkably reduce the impact of feeder onto the paver and achieve higher operating quality.
- Four sets of independent full-hydraulic left and right material conveyance/distribution systems are adopted and the material takt proportional control technology and ultrasonic sensing control technology are adopted for the material level control to ensure the full-proportional and uniform material supply.
- The large diameter and large pitch spiral distribution structure features power distribution capability, low distribution speed, and low segregation.
- The left and right spiral distributors can be driven separately and the ground clearance of distributors is steplessly adjustable to adapt to paving needs of different thicknesses.
- MA Mechanically assembled screed
- MA mechanically assembled screen features double-tamper and gas heater.
- The high strength framework structure and the large wear-resistant baseplate achieve high paving stability and good operating quality.
- SA Hydraulic telescopic screed
- SA hydraulically telescopic screed features single-tamper and electric heater.
- The multi-traveler structure enhances the integral stiffness of screed and the wide wear-resistant baseplate features high operating stability and operating quality.
- Our latest generation paver intelligent operation management system achieves constant-speed paving and automatic changeover among diversified working conditions and incorporates the automatic malfunction diagnostic system to real-time monitor the machine.
- The intelligent leveling system features high leveling accuracy and strong anti-interference performance.
- The excellent ergonomic control system features high reliability and maneuverability.
- The control parts and switches are arranged as per functional logic to achieve simple operations and good human-machine interfaces.
- The hydraulic system is controlled by independent left and right micro-computers to achieve good low-speed stability and linear driving performance.
- The drive sprockets, idlers, track rollers, carrier rollers, and tracks of domestic renowned brands are applied and the extended tracks are independently driven to achieve high drive torque and uniform speed and guarantee the paving flatness and uniform compactness.